Job i København
Developing an environment and culture of high performance and innovation
As our new Scrum Master for the Core Business Solutions Merchandizing team in Pandora IT you will play a key part in our Agile transformation as we adopt SAFe principles, and in our exciting and challenging journey of designing and implementing state of the art merchandizing solutions such as Merchandizing Financial Planning (MFP)
You will be a servant leader and coach for the agile team helping team members communicate, coordinate and cooperate. You will support the adoption of SAFe principles, and educate the team in agile ways of working, ensuring that the agreed agile process is being followed. You will help remove impediments and foster an environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and relentless improvement. Furthermore, you will be responsible for facilitating events on team level, e.g. stand-ups, iteration planning, demos, and retrospectives, and will work closely together with Product Owners on how to fill and prioritise the backlog.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coaching and educating the team in SAFe ways of working
- Supporting the team onboarding in the ART
- Helping the self-organising team achieve its goals
- Contributing to the continuous flow of work to the team
- Supporting the Product Owners in their effort to manage the backlog
- Facilitating the team’s flow and relen...