Job i København
We’re changing the way people enjoy wine, and consequently disrupting one of the oldest industries on the planet. By harnessing the power of technology and social behavior, we’ve created the world’s largest - and smartest - wine community and marketplace. Over the next ten years, the global market for online wine sales is expected to grow significantly and Vivino will be at the forefront of this growth. Now is the time to join a fast paced and growing team.
Based in Copenhagen, Denmark, you will join one of our backend teams, reporting to the Team Leader, you will be building UIs that run on APIs that will be used by Vivino employees, customers and merchants on a daily basis. You will focus on delivering high quality scalable solutions.
- Write fast and clean code
- Support your team and help them with code reviews, testing and development
- Solve problems
- Improve upon our development processes and conventions
- Design and deliver good, simple and clean UIs
- Dive into backend code when necessary to understand the flow of data
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Experienced with Ruby and Rails or similar languages and frameworks
- Experienced with procedural languages like Go
- Proficiency with relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Very strong problem-solving skills ...