Job i København
About the job
The AI Engineering team has the responsibility to develop and maintain software systems that leverage artificial intelligence in Saxo Bank, particularly regarding client engagement. This is especially the bank’s recommender system, which recommends news stories, market analysis and other important information to thousands of clients in real time, but also includes other initiatives such as the Saxo virtual assistant. The team works in close collaboration with AI and machine learning experts and our business stakeholders to deliver advanced solutions that bring value to our clients. The job involves:
- Developing new features and enhancements to the application business logic.
- Ensuring the scalability and stability of our applications and environments.
- Knowledge sharing and code reviews, continuous delivery.
- Leveraging new technologies such as Kafka and Kubernetes.
We expect that you:
- Are experienced in writing back-end C# code, and preferably have some proficiency in Python as well.
- Are proficient in Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL.
- Have some knowledge of mathematics, such as linear algebra.
- Can think abstractly and argue your points coherently and succinctly.
- Take ownership of your projects and show responsibility.
Other things that are nice to have...