Job i København
About the job
Trading Systems Technology Team comprises around 100 technologists across Copenhagen, Delhi and Amsterdam.
Our in-house designed and built Saxo Bank Trading System handles:
- More than 25,000 concurrent online trading clients 24 hours per day / 5.5 trading days per week
- More than 160,000 unique monthly users to our social trading portal
- In excess of 400,000 price feed updates per second
- Intraday execution and booking of up to 2000 trades per second
- Over 1,000,000 trade transactions processed daily
- Front Office Risk Management and
- Automated Market Making
We are on a journey towards loosely coupled systems with micro services and event driven functionality.
In some areas we are quite far, but we still have a long way to go – which means that there is lots of interesting challenges.
The AMMA (Automated Market Making Agent) team has the responsibility of services that handle automatic internalization, hedging and price influence. This responsibility goes all the way from initial analysis and design of new functionality through implementation and automatic test coverage, both unit test and functional test, to the actual rollout in live and monitoring of impact there and follow up on that.
Among other things the AMMA services are:
- Rule and algo based engines that monitor Saxo Ba...