Job i København
As a Scrum Master for more than one scrum team, you will help teams members communicate, coordinate and cooperate together as a unit to become a mature and self-organizing agile team.
Naturally you’ll also support teams to ensure that the agreed agile process is being followed, help remove impediments and foster an environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and relentless improvement.
Your responsibility will also include facilitating agile ceremonies such as stand-ups, iteration planning, demos, and retrospectives, and work closely together with Product Owners on how to refine and prioritize the backlog.
Your key accountabilities will be to:
- Remove impediments for the team to make sure that they reach their objectives and deliver the committed business value
- Coach and educate the team and the wide Pandora organisation to foster an agile mindset in everything that we do
- Support the Product Owners in their effort to manage the backlog
- Drive relentless improvement and create a learning environment with ongoing feedback and recognition
- Promote DevOps capabilities and mindset in the teams
- Prepare and facilitate the team events, and administrate the agile planning tool
What is needed to succeed
- 5+ years of experience as a scrum master, with proven ca...