Job i Nordsjælland
Can you implement governacne for Master Data?
Are you a specialist in Master Data Governance and are you motivated securing high data quality within Supply Chain Management? Do you want to play a role as a pioneer within your area of expertise and are you curious to learn more? Do you want to help us build and implement a structure for Master Data Governance from scratch? Then join us as our new Master Data Manager.
Set the strategy for Master Data Governance
As a Master Data Manager, you will join 39 colleagues in the supply chain department. You will help design and drive the implementation of master data concepts and processes and set the strategy for the coming years. You are responsible for securing high data quality and compliance through well thought out governance processes and you will shuffle between operational masterdata tasks and running projects.
You will refer to the VP for supply chain management.
Your tasks will include:
- Be a leading person in the journey of taking Bavarian Nordic to become expert within master data
- Drive implementation of master data governance processes and systems
- Drive and define master data roles and responsibility across the company
- Define, describe, and document processes
- Entering, modifying, and monitoring masterdata
- Be a team member in projects where master data has relevance (e.g., BI proj...