Job i København
Would you like to be our next Wireless Network Engineer in CSR team?
NNIT Network Advisory & Consulting consists of 40+ resources in Denmark, Czech and China, and our primary focus is to give expert advisory on network solutions and help build the same to our customers all around the world.
We are developing existing and new solutions within Network security, core and customer. Our customers are within the Life Science industry, Finance, Private & Public.
We are increasingly busy, so we need more hands and brains to support our journey.
As our new Network Specialist, you will primarily be working in our CSR team (Customized Service Requests) with wireless technologies. The CSR team is handling smaller customer requests from 1-150 hour tasks.
The tasks will among others be:
- Making site surveys at the customer sites
- Designing the right solution for placing AP’s
- Implementation of the solutions agreed together with the electricians
- Create and maintain a strong a customer relationship
- Create and maintain good collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Estimate and prepare offers for the customer
It is important to have good communication skills and service provider mindset as you will work onsite with customers as well as on internal projects.