Job i København
Maersk is strengthening its software development organization, focusing on driving predictability, reducing cost of ownership and increasing agility in our technology. We are looking for a full stack developer with strong development skills, experience working in Agile projects and leadership to help shape development within Maersk Technology. We expect applicant to have minimum of 3-5 years working experience within backend-, API-, database- and preferably Java development within Agile project delivery addressing CI/CD and a full DevOps operating model including 24x7 support.
The role will involve:
• Hands-on architecture, development, & maintenance. You will adapt in writing reusable code, adhere to test driven development i.e. unit & integration tests across all components with code re-use being key to success.
• Build and deployment of artefacts on Cloud or on-premise servers using CI/CD pipeline and DevOps principles/practices.
• Collaboration across teams with other front-end developers, back end developers, architects, designers, UX experts, external agencies, partners and key people in the business with focus on delivering business value.
• Help define efficient solutions and implementation strategies in joint collaboration with your team to create highly cohesive front-end and back-end development practices.
• Embrace emerging technologies and solutions to ensure our online experience...