Job i København
Experienced DevOps Engineer for Linux Private Cloud
Are you looking for new and exciting opportunities as a DevOps Engineer working with skilled colleagues and in a dynamic environment? Then join Peytz and get on board one of Denmark's most exciting and ambitious companies. We are looking for both junior and senior colleagues.
To support our business critical solutions on our private cloud environment we are looking for experienced DevOps engineers to join the team. The primary responsibility will be to join the team keeping the platform with more than 300 solutions running and healthy as well as further improving our stack of operational tools.
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for the right colleague for the team and it could be you if you
- Like to juggle several task during the day,
- Excel in a Linux DevOps world,
- Have experience from working with e.g. Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, PHP, VMs
- Are 100% comfortable with CI / CD pipelines,
- Appreciate the energetic life in DevOps, and
- Understand that what we do is super critical for the company.
You bring experience from a large Linux environment, and you are crazy about learning more and getting to work with Peytz' large virtual Linux environments. You are definitely self-driven, serviceminded and take ownerships of what you do. You don’t like being woken up at night, so you prioritise buil...